- 10:00am to 7:30pm.
- After sunset the reception doors are locked; please press the buzzer at the front door for staff to let you in.
- On leaving the hospital press the red button on the left of the front doors; they will automatically open and then automatically re-lock after you exit.
There is an area available to patients and their visitors on the lower ground level. Toilets are located in the Reception area and are adjacent to the admission desk. Please do not use the patient’s ensuite facilities.
Visitor Code of Conduct
The hospital has a Code of Conduct for visitors. Visitors should be aware that a certain level of behaviour is expected of them when they are in the hospital. Visitors should also be mindful that the hospital staff have rights in ensuring the protection of patients, staff and other visitors.
All visitors to the hospital have the following obligations to other visitors, patients, doctors and hospital staff.
- Keep noise to a minimum so as to not disturb others
- To comply with lawful requests by medical practitioners and hospital staff.
- Not to smoke on the premises. This includes but is not limited to all buildings, public areas, walkways, grounds, gardens and carparks.
- Not to consume alcohol on the premises – unless authorised by the CEO
- Respect the property of others and not to damage or misuse the property
- Be courteous and polite
- Show consideration and respect for the dignity and privacy of other patients
- To supervise children at all times
- Comply with visiting times
- Disruptive, aggressive or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
Should a hospital staff member believe a visitor’s behaviour is improper, staff may:
- Request visitors to behave in accordance with this Code of Conduct
- Request visitors to leave the hospital
- Take all reasonable and necessary action to escort offenders from the hospital premises and to ensure that they do not return to the hospital
- The hospital reserves its rights to take any action that may be necessary to prevent disruption by any persons upon the hospital premises